Tuesday 19 March 2013

7

Adios, Au Revoir, Auf Wiedersehen

Just a quick post to say that due to my impending trip everything has been taken down from the shop for a couple of weeks except for the PDF patterns which will remain available.  You might notice that an erstwhile pattern of yore has made a reappearence...


The Mini Mod Dress has been unavailable for ages after I ran out of paper patterns but the lovely Susan from Crafterhours worked her digitising magic on it for me.  So there's that.  Also, it's fifteen hours until we leave for the airport and I still haven't started packing.  Wish me luck on that / for travelling solo / in life in general.  Catch you on the flip side!

7 comments:

  1. Good luck in life! Eeep, and traveling with the wee ones!

    Safe travels! Hit me up when you're stateside!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well... have a nice packing
    Good for the new pdf pattern!
    MarĂ­a

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute dress! have fun state side. too bad you weren't hittin the south we could party. by party I mean juice boxes and pb and J's and maybe some carrot sticks cause I'm wild like that.
    have a good flight and heres hoping you sit next to someone entertaining.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sweet mother of glory your blog doesn't hate me any more!
    -sorry just mystified at technology these days.

    (temperamental boogers)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah! LOVE the boxpleat version!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a team of volunteers and starting a new project in
    a community in the same niche. Your blog provided us beneficial
    information to work on. You have done a wonderful job!



    Feel free to surf to my web page: mederma stretch mark therapy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Any time you love hand bags, usually do not
    only obtain purses and handbags. Let's just assume here that Fox (the most logical U. At the immunity challenge Amanda quickly learned that James was gone. Among the list of web service of which deal in inventor category purses is usually Handbagseshop. http://swisscommunity.unmerk.com/members/isabellco/activity/203985

    ReplyDelete