Wednesday 19 September 2012

3

Open-eyed Owls Party Frock

on a whim party frock

Just before a bajillion fabrics arrived and all hell broke loose, I was commissioned to make a birthday dress for a little girl turning three.

on a whim party frock lining

Green and orange were requested due to the recipients' Celtic colouring and we decided on this perfect pistachio On a Whim from my stash.  You can just about see in the above picture that the bodice is lined with a coordinating lime green dot.

on a whim party frock back

And an orange button and sash to complete the ensemble.  I appreciate that the apparel offerings in my shop have been almost completely knits-based for a while now but I promise that there will be more variety soon!

3 comments:

  1. love that print - she's a lucky little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this dress!! Just having a look through your blog and the fabrics you use are all just awesome!

    ReplyDelete