Monday 5 September 2011

3

I'm with the band

Arcade Fire Edinburgh  Castle
Arcade Fire- Edinburgh Castle

It's just as well that there weren't heaps of comments urging me to immediately put The Green-Eyed Monster top into mass production in a single-handed sweat shop operation. I'm going to be too busy now that I'm joining a band. Specifically, this band:

Arcade Fire Edinburgh Castle

Virgin Media was so worried about this development that they took away my internet for three days so I couldn't tell anyone or arrange the logistics.

Arcade Fire Edinburgh Castle

From my detailed observations, the main prerequisite to joining the band is enthusiasm and I can work on that. Take a look at the drummer in the back with his hair in the air. That doesn't look too tricky.

Arcade Fire Edinburgh Castle

The girls wear prom dresses. I can do that; I will pack my epilator.

Arcade Fire Edinburgh Castle

The only potential barrier is lack of musical talent... this totally bad-ass (semi) front woman played the drums, keyboard, accordian, tambourine and sang in key. That's a lot of work, I will take over the tambourine.



NB. Not my video, I was too busy dancing.

3 comments:

  1. Can I join too?? I can borrow Izzy's recorder and dance (really badly!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prom dress and tambourine -sounds like a good plan! There are so many people in that band that you could just scoot right in there I'm sure. You could sew all their stage costumes too.
    It looks like it was a super show. I'd love to see Arcade Fire!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always thought the band could use some maracas. If you can shake 'em I bet you'd be a shoo-in.

    ReplyDelete